Saturday, January 12, 2013

Megan Likes (New) Books (16) / Reading Through My Bookshelf (14)

Megan Likes (New) Books

Megan Likes (New) Books is a personalize weekly meme inspired by In My Mailbox, Stacking the Shelves and Book Haul where I show off the new books and bookish items I've received lately.

Only one review ebook this week, so I didn't do a video. Hopefully next week, as the Edmonton Book Bloggers are having their Secret Santa on Saturday.

Review:
The Travel Auction by Mark Green

*   *   *

Reading Through My Bookshelf

Last Weeks Status: 82
Incoming Books: 0
Books Completed: 1
Current Status: 81

Yay, moving in the right direction again!

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of this one before, I hope you enjoy it! Short hauls are the best sometimes. It often feels like we are drowning in books so it's nice when it slows down.

    ReplyDelete