Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Paranormal Reading Challenge: Witches and Wizards

Wow, I can't believe it's July already! This summer is just flying by. We're half-way there guys! Holy smokes! I just finished my zombie read today, so watch for that coming up on Friday.

On to July's paranormal creature: witches and wizards. This one is probably my favourite. Who hasn't wished that they could cast a spell now and again!

Of course, the first books that come to mind when I think of witches and wizards is the amazing Harry Potter series. I think for many of us, HP made us fall in love with reading or at least cemented that love. I read the early books over and over again and hopefully I'll have time to do a re-read later this year. Maybe coincide Goblet of Fire with dragon month in September?

I also love fantasy stories about sorcerers and wizards. One of my favourites is The Belgariad by David Eddings. Another one I'm about due for a re-read on!



This month I'll be reading Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood, book 1 in the Cahill Witch Chronicles.



Please leave your links below and I'd love to hear what you're planning to read this month!


PS: I'm so sorry I'm behind with the previous winners. I promise I'll get in sorted out this month!

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to hear a little bit more about "The Belgariad!" What makes it special and wonderful?

    ReplyDelete
  2. For those interested, there is a giveaway for a ecopy with my review of Transforming love

    ReplyDelete