Monday, December 22, 2014

Cover Compare: Prodigy by Marie Lu

I did Legend a couple weeks ago and decided to do a cover compare for the whole series. So we have Prodigy and next week I'll finish up with Champion.

English
German
Spanish
Italian
Indonesian
Polish
Most of these are very similar with the bird emblem. I think the English is my favourite, but I also like the Polish and Italian. The Indonesian cover is my least favourite, because the girl's face looks over-Photoshopped. Which is your favourite and least favourite?

2 comments:

  1. All of these covers are indeed very similar which is as it should be IMO. Makes the book easy to identify no matter the country. I'm going with the Italian version as my favourite.

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Italian version as well!

    ReplyDelete